Firmware Upgrade Release Notes
Features, Settings and Issues Resolved
Firmware Version 3.0.3
- No outstanding issues in version 3.0.1.
- Resolves issue where some browsers would not let settings be saved in version 3.0.2.
If upgrading from 3.0.2 you must factory default and reconfigure the AP.
- 3.0.3 is a feature release only.
- TX Power Adjustment Added – Broadcast power can now be modified by the user to meet restrictions or needs in any country or environment
- 802.1Q VLAN Support Added – Up to four SSID’s can now be assigned a VLAN ID allowing for wireless clients to be separated with the proper managed switch/router support (managed switch and router must support VLAN Trunking or the ability to run multiple tagged VLANs on a single port).
- Iperf Server Added – With built in Iperf server data rates are now easier to test and measure. Configuration allows the user to configure the Iperf server to run for 1-3 Hours for testing purposes.