Personal Use Program Policy
Terms and Conditions
These Official Rules (“Official Rules“) govern your participation in the Luxul Personal Use Program (the “Program“). If you do not agree to any provision of these Official Rules, do not register for, or participate in, the Program. Subject to these Official Rules,
- Only those who are of the age of majority in their state, province or territory of residence and who are employed on a full-time or part-time basis by a participating authorized dealer or distributor of qualifying Luxul brand business products (“Qualifying Products“) distributed by Luxul (“Luxul“) are eligible to participate in the Program (each, an “Eligible Participant“). Employees of authorized dealers and distributors may purchase products only for their personal use and only under their own name. If you are unsure if you are an Eligible Participant, please ask your Luxul Sales Representative.
- To participate in the Program, an Eligible Participant must register to participate by submitting all required registration information at the Program Website and receive a confirmation of registration via email or regular mail from either Luxul or its Program administrator (each, a “Registered Participant“). All fields must be filled out completely for registration to be processed. Incomplete registration forms cannot be processed. Luxul reserves the right to reject any registration in its sole discretion and may terminate, suspend or cancel any Registered Participant’s right to participate in the Program at any time.
- Luxul determination of participant eligibility or any questions or disputes arising under the Program, these Official Rules or any other Program rules or restrictions shall be final.
- There is a limit of one Luxul promo code per participant, per year.
- Products purchased under this Program are considered Not for Resale (NFR). Purchasing Luxul products under this Program for purposes of resale or redistribution to third parties is prohibited, and upon discovery of any such resale or redistribution activities or unauthorized product purchases, any pending transaction will be cancelled and participation in the Program will be suspended. Luxul also reserves the right to inform Authorized Dealer or Distributor of such infractions and to pursue available remedies in law and/or in equity.
- Registered Participants are responsible for paying all applicable federal, state, provincial or local taxes that may be due as a result of their participation in the Program.
- Orders will be filled directly by Luxul and cannot be removed from a store’s inventory. In-stock orders will be processed and shipped within 5-7 business days from the date the order is submitted. Delivery of products subject to back-order may be delayed for a longer period.
- All purchases and sales under this Program are FINAL. No refunds will be issued in respect of Luxul products purchased through this Program, and no partial refunds will be issued due to price reductions that may occur after the date of purchase. Purchases cancelled after shipment and prior to receipt will be subject to restocking fees based on Luxul actual and administrative costs for processing, shipping and recalling the cancelled order. Discounts cannot be combined with any other offer. Authorized Dealers’ or Distributor’s in-store discounts or other promotions available through Authorized Dealers or Distributors may not be combined with purchases under this Program. Products arriving in damaged or operationally defective condition will be subject to standard limited warranty coverage.
- The discovery of any falsification of any information submitted under the Program or any other attempts to undermine or otherwise defraud the Program, Luxul, the Program administrator, the Program Website or any other aspect of the Program, will result in the immediate termination of the Registered Participant from the Program. ANY ATTEMPT BY REGISTERED PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM MAY BE VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, LUXULRESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND CRIMINAL SANCTIONS AGAINST SUCH REGISTERED PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Luxul assumes no responsibility for lost, late, damaged, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, illegible, unreadable or returned entries; or for any computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or Internet, hardware or software malfunctions or failures, garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, or service provider/Internet/web site accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, technical failures, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture such information.
- IN NO EVENT WILL LUXUL BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY PERSON’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM OR ANY CONSIDERATION RECEIVED OR NOT RECEIVED IN CONNECTION HEREWITH. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE PROGRAM WEBSITE AND IN ANY VERSION OF THE REWARDS CATALOG IS PROVIDED “AS IS“ AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY ABOVE SHALL APPLY IRRESPECTIVE OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING CONTRACT (INCLUDING FUNDAMENTAL BREACH), WARRANTY, PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHER THEORY, EVEN IF THE COMPANIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- Luxul reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Program at any time with or without notice. Luxul may modify or update these Official Rules at any time with or without notice by posting any modified or updated Official Rules within the Program Website. The Program, and the format, elements, rules, duration and/or terms and conditions of the Program may be modified, amended and/or discontinued at any time, with or without notice.
- The Program is void where prohibited by law.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Eligible Participants or Registered Participants or any other parties in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United States and the State of Utah, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all related legal proceedings shall take place in Salt Lake City, Utah.