Firmware Version 6.3.0
Note: It is NOT recommended to update the firmware wirelessly.
- You will now not be required to do a reboot when making wireless settings / profile changes
- Corrected a subnet mask display error
- This update will provide support for future Wireless Controller updates
- Minor UI improvements
Firmware Version 6.1.3
- OS and driver updates
- Minor UI improvements and bug fixes
- You will now be automatically notified in the user interface when a firmware update is available.
Firmware Version 188.8.131.52
- KRACK vulnerability patch
Firmware Version 5.0.5
- Allows the user to set a time zone on AP
- Allows the user to force the AP to find the controller if discovery process doesn’t work
- Allows limited AP UI access when connected to controller
- Driver updates and bug fixes
Firmware Version 5.0.1
Note: If you are not going to use your AP with a Luxul Wireless Controller you do not need to update the firmware.
Caution: It is not possible to downgrade the AP from firmware version 5, so upgrade only if you are certain you don’t want to go back.
- Controller compatibility
- New look to the standalone AP UI
Note: You must restore the AP to factory default settings after upgrading the firmware from 4.X to 5.X firmware.